If your website calls for recurrent updates or customer participation such as comments or online purchasing then you may require a Content Management System
Take Charge of your Website with a Content Management System
Content Management Systems (CMS) are preferably an ideal way for businesses to manage and update the content of their website. A website integrated with CMS allows a client to add and update website content without programming language knowledge. Text formatting and image inserting is similar to the Word application. Content management system offers the seamless highest comfort of a user interface with intuitive control and an online assistant maintaining one’s own website up-to-date for its efficacy. It allows you to be in control of the products and orders instantly via the online admin area.
Why an Open Source CMS?
An Open Source Content Management System is low-cost and we have a way in to hundreds of add-ons, plugins in addition to support. It’s more customisable and elastic. It builds us a confidence to say ‘yes’ on being inquired by a client about adding new features.
Integrating your site with CMS can aid you with so many dynamic facets and functionalities:
- The system can be persistently inflated with new functionalities and modules
- Page security is flexible, so you can have pages for only customers, employees, etc.
- Sub section, articles, and columns of a page also have exclusive security possibilities
- Blogging competencies on any article on any webpage can be completely organized
- Discussion forums are also integrated for community building sites
- No templates, thus maintaining the website’s uniqueness
- All content is “skinned” by our engine to go with the appearance we have shaped for you.
CMS for everyone
Content management system can be implemented for a range of web presentations types, such as:
- Portal solutions
- Commercial and personal websites
- Intranet / Extranet
- Integrated Flash websites
How can Solushunz Technologies help you by integrating your website with CMS?
From simple page editing tools, to catalogue management, Flash galleries and full CMS systems, we have numerous products that we have developed and customised for our clients.
Because we have developed our own content management systems, we can tailor them to any client requirements. Disparate off the shelf products and free open source software; we shore up our tools 100% and can customise them at any time.
Once your online shop is up and running, we’ll show you how to use your shop admin area!
Save Time & Money, Update Your Own Website easily and quickly
Content Management System (CMS) is exemplified by an uncomplicated operation, high security and a flexibility to evolve evermore according to the needs of the client’s . With a Content Management System powering your website, you take the sway and are able to update your blog, web pages, ecommerce section, and much more on the button. Gone are the days of dropping a line to your web designer when you have a simple update to the site, you can do it on your own, from any web browser in the world! Our content management systems (CMS) are super easy to use. Almost anything you can think to do on a site is possible through a user interface that is as easy as writing an email. A few popular content management systems we regularly use are Joomla, WordPress, Drupal and Magento.
Joomla is one of the best performing and award-winning content management system (CMS) in the world, which lets you fabricate websites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, . Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
Joomla is used all over the world to power web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Websites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government publications
- Small business websites
- Non-profit and organizational websites
- Community-based portals
- School and church websites
- Personal or family homepages
WordPress is one of the most crowd-pleasing and dynamic open-source blogging tools available based on PHP and MySQL. But what many people don’t know is that is that it is a most popular tool available. WordPress is a powerful Content Management System (CMS) that can be used for more than just blogging. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system.With WordPress you can build a blog, a website or both. If you are already familiar with WordPress, then learning how to update your site will be easy.
Benefits of using WordPress as a CMS:
- Simple Interface: Easy to navigate.
- User Friendly: WordPress is tremendously user friendly.
- Web Library: WordPress has an extensive web library of templates and plugins. Templates are used to change look and feel of your WP website.
- Online Community: With WordPress comprising of 9% of all websites on the internet, you are clear in your mind to find help even in the most intricate hitches.
Magento eCommerce Platforms provide the scalability, flexibility and features for business escalation. Magento provides feature-rich eCommerce platforms that proffer merchants absolute flexibility and control over the presentation, content, and functionality of their online channel.
Magento offers a host of features, just a few of which include:
· Increase Control: Control every aspect of your store, from merchandising to promotions and more.
· Increase ROI: Magento’s commercial open source business model succumbs a finer product at a low cost.
· Increase Growth: Magento’s feature-set and flexibility facilitate merchants to boost revenue.
Drupal is another ideal open source Content Management System (CMS) over and above a frame work to build up all kinds of web applications. Distributed under the terms of GNU General Public License (or ‘GPL’), which means anyone is free to download it and share it with others, Drupal is a powerful, dynamic and can shore up high traffic websites with ease. It has very strong community support; more than ten thousand modules are available from different communities across the globe which allows their users to have options like chalk and cheese within a particular area to choose from based on their needs. Thousands of websites in this day and age are based on Drupal, a testimony of the fact that it is secure and a proven CMS and a cutting-edge platform that supports the latest technologies that the web has to offer.
In contrast to other CMS it takes very less time to build web applications like social networking, online stores, tours & travels related services, audio, video, online booking systems, health care related services, etc. which allows development of complex websites in short time. This makes Drupal a high cost effective open source content management system.
Drupal offers dynamic features and functionality right out of the box:
- Fully custom design
- Easy updating of web content
- Custom user permissions and roles
- Management of photo galleries and videos
- Content search capabilities
- Social Media Integration
- Editorial Review of Content
Picking the right CMS
Almost 90% of our websites are powered by a content management system, and we will assist you in the process of settling on the best fir for you. Each of the CMS option has its own features and pricing. And with all of the Content Management Options available nowadays how do you know which will be right for you?
Contact Solushunz Technologies today and we can help you decide which CMS platform is the right fit for your needs.
CMS Integration cost
For today’s web-savvy business owner, having a CMS system is a vital part of your website hit. You might just need the ability to update your blog, or maybe you run a restaurant and need to modify the daily specials. Make conversation with one of our representatives today and unearth more about how you can take control and save money on your new site.